The Salvage Fleet
The pride of the S & S Salvage fleet, listed below : (some are on the ground and others are stationed in orbit around Planetoid Wolverine.)
- The BA
A 100 ton Imperial Scout Courier ship that belongs, fully, to Griff Rieterwald. SuSAG LLC funds it to a certain extent and has installed an experimental X-Drive into it.
- The Peppard
A 4oo ton Imperial Fleet Courier ship that belongs, thru salvage, to the group. SuSAG LLC funds it to a certain extent and has installed an experimental X-Drive into it as well. It stays in orbit above the Compound.
[NOTE] Sold by Boomer upon need and funds were used to purchase a new ship, pay off bills, and other needs S&S Salvage had.
- The Dagger
An 800 ton “Broadsword Class” Mercenary Cruiser owned and operated by the Merc Squad, who in turn work for S & S Salvage/SuSAG. Posses a copy of the “extra jump” drive from Slaughter. It stays in orbit above the Compound.
- The Emeraldus
A 400 ton Survey Scout, originally registered as The Lovely Angel until converted by Boomer into his personal work vessel. It is outfitted with a copy of the “extra jump” drive Slaughter acquired from Duchess Margaret. It stays in orbit over the Compound.
- The Columbus
A 1000 ton “Explorer Class” Ancient starship, currently registered by Boomer to Slaughter and S&S Salvage. It has multiple weapons, multiple craft, and possess an Ancients A/H Drive.
Also, the remains of a large shuttle doing double duty as a storage shed, plus a broken down ATV, sit in various places around the Compound.